Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry
Formed in 1982, CREDAI-MCHI is one of the premier housing
and developers associations in India.
The CREDAI-MCHI Kalyan-Dombivili unit is representive body of progressive
developers formed in 2010 and is operating in one of the fastest growing region of MMR, encompassing the Kalyan-Dombivili unit region.
THE CREDAI - MCHI KALYAN - DOMBIVILI UNIT CHAPTER HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED
TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES
- To make the Kalyan-Dombivili unit the most preferred destination for affordable and mid
income housing through organized, planned and balanced development.
- To foster and forge unity, co-operation and mutual support amongst its members.
- To create a platform for interaction with the regulatory bodies and government agencies
on policy matters relating to the development of this region.
- Adopting an ethical code of conduct for members.
- Propagating best-in-class industry practices amongst its members